Living the Dream Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randykiw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back from Grand Cayman on Aug 6. The diving was fantastic. The coral had amazing colors and I think I saw several eagle rays on almost every dive.

I dove 5 days with Living the Dream divers and I can't say enough about them. Gary and Liz run a great dive operation and you definitely get personalized service. They have a nice big roomy boat but only take max 8 divers. Each day they picked me up at the hotel and dropped me off. They have complementary dive computers for everyone to use and do not limit bottom time at all. I did an 82 min dive and they never tried to hurry me at all. They start each dive with a lead tour out to the wall and back to the boat taking approximately 40 mins then you are free to buddy up an dive your own dive for as long as you want. One day Gary took a group of newly certified divers and I dove alone with dive master Warren for a nice long relaxing dive. I will definitely dive with them again when I return to GC and recommend them for anyone considering diving in GC.

I don't know if they are on scuba board but thanks again for a great week of diving.

Yes, we are members! It was an awesome week. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to diving with you again soon. Grand Cayman is a very special place and we love to share it.

just got back from awesome dive experience with Gary and Scott. They are one of the best dive operators I have ever used! professionally run operation (Liz will take care of all your logistics in no time, and supplies you with great homemade cookies :D), specializing in small groups (we were only 3 divers), new and well maintained equipment, superb dive boat, and full valet service.
highly recommended!

Isn't Living The Dream the same company that was rescued at Stingray City...would love to hear their side of that whole thing.

Thanks Eastenddiver,
Was hoping to hear from Living The Dream. They have after all replied to part of this post.
It would be nice to get it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Seems obvious that they have no intention of commenting. Leave it alone already.

:deadhorse:

Dan -

Just got back from a day of diving with LTD two weeks ago. I was on a cruise and only had one day on GC. The reports of the way LTD handled the incident in October and the high compliments given by the marine patrol are the very reason I chose to dive with them.

When I asked them about the incident when I was there, you could tell it was a delicate point with them. So, I dropped the subject after telling them their handling of the incident is why I was diving with them.

A diver that gets into trouble and refuses or delays asking for help isn't very wise... I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

Gary & Liz - I will be back for more time and dives with LTD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom