Naked chick needs help with booty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like higher booties but low ones won't really cause you any problems. I did find that the firmer the sole of the boot the less likely you will get cramps in your legs. I used to dive a low sock and now I dive with Henderson Hyperstrech boots and its made all the difference in the world.

The correct booty cut is critical to your enjoyment as well as your safety. It's best to have a trained eye evaluate the situation and reccommend the correct cut. Email a photo to Kevin@splashdowndivers.com and I'll be happy to make this assesment for you. Extranious items like wetsuits or other garments should not be worn in the photo, as they tend to disturb the chi.

Scubakevdm:
The correct booty cut is critical to your enjoyment as well as your safety. It's best to have a trained eye evaluate the situation and reccommend the correct cut. Email a photo to Kevin@splashdowndivers.com and I'll be happy to make this assesment for you. Extranious items like wetsuits or other garments should not be worn in the photo, as they tend to disturb the chi.

You took the words out of my mouth! Very elequent!

Got my attention! I guess we're all hounds at heart.

I like the high top boots for all of the reasons mentioned by the other posters. I try to cover any skin that could accidently brush up against fire coral. Your ankles are a prime target for that, and other stingy things.

Now, about those pictures............

Would the low cut booties be considered Daisy Dukes in this scenario?

I prefer low booties but have had problems with them coming off when taking my fins off, even though they fit well. Can be hard to tell if you'll have a problem until you are actually in the water. I found a pair that were on the tall side for low booties and those work out great.

scubamickey:
OK, I'm not naked. But I wanted to make sure my post got everyone's attention this time around :D

Thanks

Doesn't this fall into the category of "false advertising" :))))

Rickg

Absolutely it was false advertising. It worked too :05:

Thanks for the advice on the booties evryone. I was leaning toward tall ones and this helps push me over the edge....in more ways than one. I'll have to try on 3mm and 5mm and see which one fits better. I'm guessing it's going to be the 5mm given the width of the fin pockets.

In true false advertising spirit...don't hold your breath waiting on the pics :D

Just remember, it's not how good your booty looks that's important, it's whether or not your booty allows for free and fluid motion that matters the most. Also your booty should be comfortable. Nobody likes a booty so loose that they're rattling around inside it. It should be snug, but a booty that's too tight can be painful.

Scubakevdm:
Just remember, it's not how good your booty looks that's important, it's whether or not your booty allows for free and fluid motion that matters the most. Also your booty should be comfortable. Nobody likes a booty so loose that they're rattling around inside it. It should be snug, but a booty that's too tight can be painful.

Either your an absolute poet or you've got way too much time on your hands!!!!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom