Naked chick needs help with booty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heh, heh..she said naked
got me to look though. Nicely played Mickey.
No low cuts. Heel strap'll get you

scubamickey:
OK, I'm not naked. But I wanted to make sure my post got everyone's attention this time around :D

worked =)

i dive dry, so i've got no clue about your actual question...

You guys really do kill me

This is what I use and I don't have any problem with them coming off.

They are called Aqua-Purge by Deep See.

John

aqua-purge.jpg

Go with a high top. 5mm is fine. Suggest looking for one tho that has an insert in the sloe to prevent or lessen the chance of punctures. I use a scubamax titanium that has a hard plastic plate in between the neoprene and the actual sole. You can still feel the rocks but they don't feel like spikes. And yes I am a dog. the only reason I was drawn to this post was the use of the words "NAKED CHICK!!" Now watch some wise guy will put up a pic of a plucked chicken in the sink with the heading NAKED CHICK IN THE WATER and 90% of the guys here will click on it just out of hope!

Ok, ok...you guys talked me into it. Here goes:

Just promise not to make fun of me.

I too vote for high top - I use the now-discontinued 5 mm Mares booties (Avanti?) that have a more substantial sole than typical 5 mm low cost booties - I haven't seen them in the shops but the ads for their new trilastic stuff looks very similar in design.

I tried the Tilos booties you mentioned and personally didn't like them compared to the Mares thick sole design. I had a pair of deep See booties I started with which gave me all the problems scubakevdm mentioned - they didn't fit me well but they were my first pair and it wasn't until i tried something different that i could tell the big difference.

And, an old National Lampoon parody thing on Bhuddism once said "All girls are naked under their clothes" - so I just hold that thought on your title - and often!

scubamickey:
Ok, ok...you guys talked me into it. Here goes:

Just promise not to make fun of me.

What do you mean? Clearly a very hot chick. Be sure to use oven mittens and a trivet.

Scubakevdm:
What do you mean? Clearly a very hot chick. Be sure to use oven mittens and a trivet.

Thanks Scubakevdm :10:

I can't believe I posted that picture. It's surely going to get this thread pulled by the Mods now. I apologize if I offended anyone with that wanton display of skin.

But seriously. This thread has been very helpful in figuring out what kind of dive boots to buy. I hope the recommendations keep getting posted. For dive boots that is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom