NorCal divers visiting Ft Lauderdale and the Keys....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ron! :) Where is Hops? Ft Lauderdale area? What's good on the menu? Man, I am in the Florida forum and you all are still so nice to me! :D I :heart: you all!!!
Yes its in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

3571 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954) 941-7787

I believe there may be others but this is the one we go to when were there.

Whats good? Whats not! Good steaks, shrimp. of course BEER! We also found a Cuban place not far from there but as I previously mentioned the CRS kicked in and I can't remember the name of it.

:lilbunny: :lilbunny: I'll take a ton of photos :lilbunny: :lilbunny:- barring something happening to the setup. So, be prepared for the onslaught :clown: since we should be doing about 8 dives while down there. I am not bringing a computer with me, so it won't be back until we are home, but I am taking the day off after we get back, so hopefully I will have the chance to do a report then - or at least get some photos up. :)

For now, back to work I go. :)

Wow - lots of California wines on their list!

Oddly enough, Florida is much better known for it's orange groves than its vineyards. That, plus I think the parent corp. of that restaurant is based in california.

Let me know if you want any specific tips for the ft. lauderdale part of your trip.

Thanks Grounded. I believe that there are some Houston's actually in the Bay Area, so you are probably right.

We've been to the Ft. Lauderdale area a # of time as my grandmother lives there, so we're pretty okay. We'll be staying in the Lauderdale-by-the-Sea area and while my mother is in town, be doing the Water Taxi and such, along with our diving.

Oh, can you recommend a good mall that teenagers might enjoy? That'd be the one thing that I am not in tune with. Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom