NorCal divers visiting Ft Lauderdale and the Keys....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'd be surprised.... It actually wasn't really up to me. Yesterday was so-able but because we have some new divers with us who had experienced some pretty serious sea sickness (a la feeding the fishies), we opted to wait for better conditions. Regretably, today was worse and the Conch Republic DS was most gracious enough to drop us a line before we trekked over to let us know they wouldn't be heading out. I really wish we could have gone out with CR as the staff is just so friendly and accomodating. Well, at least I have yet another reason to come back to the Keys!!

Sooooooooo I am really disappointed but have had a nice trip and got to get wet once, so I really can't complain. I'll post a report when home, settled and have a bit of free time.

you'd be surprised.... It actually wasn't really up to me. Yesterday was so-able but because we have some new divers with us who had experienced some pretty serious sea sickness (a la feeding the fishies), we opted to wait for better conditions. Regretably, today was worse and the Conch Republic DS was most gracious enough to drop us a line before we trekked over to let us know they wouldn't be heading out. I really wish we could have gone out with CR as the staff is just so friendly and accomodating. Well, at least I have yet another reason to come back to the Keys!!

Sooooooooo I am really disappointed but have had a nice trip and got to get wet once, so I really can't complain. I'll post a report when home, settled and have a bit of free time.
It was really rough when I was there. Was planning to do more dives. But it could have been dangerous. I also need to go back to Key Largo and hope to dive FLL too. In the mean time hopefully Mr.D.W sinks a ship or two in Norcal because I am hooked on wreck diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom