Ok, I admit it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...

Not only do I have Split Fins but I have an AIR II and a computer (two of the actually) AND I am wearing a jacket BC in that pic. OH FOR SHAME!!

:wacko: Horrible. For that you must recite the GUE creed 2 times, do 3 decos, memorize the Halcyon price list and do 5 Hail Jarrods.:eek:ut:

imagine people at child services seeing a video of me compared to the other people in the DIR-F class......

They will wonder what someone like me is doing raising children.....still lost?

you will be fine....don't sweat it.

Chad

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
imagine people at child services seeing a video of me compared to the other people in the DIR-F class......

They will wonder what someone like me is doing raising children.....still lost?

What makes you think you will be 'worse' than anybody else in the class :confused: :)

you havent seen me in the first DIRF class i took :D :D

you better stay at home this weekend:wink: DIR-F is there this weekend. We might have to come over to your part of Falling Rock and make horrible things happen to you:D If we do, blame it all on Chad--we took a vote an decided that everyrhing will be Chad's fault this weekend:)

Spectre--instead of dazzling them with his brilliance he baffled them with his BS:wink:

<from spectre>
My only confusion is how you've kept them in the dark this long.
<from jbd>
Spectre--instead of dazzling them with his brilliance he baffled them with his BS [/B]

No BS...just a lack of reporting who I am, where I am, and how to get ahold of me.....could be due to the fact I don;t know my on contact info, but who knows.

ckharlan - I am expecting to look like crap, if I do any better than crap, I'll be happy.....set your own bar low, so you can reward yourself with beer afterwards for a job well done.....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

.....set your own bar low, so you can reward yourself with beer afterwards for a job well done.....

Your an optimist?:eek:ut:

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...
One of my tanks has a pink boot on it. I'm so ashamed.

http://images.snapfish.com/...

I also admit that this post is a silly excuse to post a picture.

Let's see some other dumb pictures

STROKE ALERT

Watch out the DIR police will drag you out of bed at midnight and attempt to assimilate your Pink Boot..... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom