Ok, I admit it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sheck33 once bubbled...

my god :wacko:
split fins, AIR II, jacket BC :confused:
dude....you'r gonna DIE :eek:

:wink: :D

I get this weird feeling that whenever I look over my corner in the quarry the grim reaper is standing over my shoulder and I think "OH NO!! THE DIR GUYS WERE RIGHT!" Then I realize it's just a big cat fish.

jbd once bubbled...
you better stay at home this weekend:wink: DIR-F is there this weekend. We might have to come over to your part of Falling Rock and make horrible things happen to you:D If we do, blame it all on Chad--we took a vote an decided that everyrhing will be Chad's fault this weekend:)

Spectre--instead of dazzling them with his brilliance he baffled them with his BS:wink:

Awww come on I was going to hover above you guys holding my giant slate that says "nannie nannie boo boo!"

Actually I might be out of commission for a while if this little ear problem does not clear up. I did a private open water today at Joe's and the viz was pretty good but my ears were killing me.

Unfortunately for you guys my student kicked up most of the silt.
Fortunately for you guys I had him almost perfectly neutral by the end of the last dive so it may settle down. Giving someone the evil eye works wonders for buoyancy. Safe and fun diving this weekend!

Today I used my "DIR" Scubapro Jets w/ spring straps and dear god are my legs killing me.

Sydney_Diver once bubbled...

STROKE ALERT

Watch out the DIR police will drag you out of bed at midnight and attempt to assimilate your Pink Boot..... :wink:

Stroke me stroke me

THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY PINK BOOT WITHOUT A FIGHT!!

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...
Today I used my "DIR" Scubapro Jets w/ spring straps and dear god are my legs killing me.

AHHhhhh!!!!

You mean you're NOT IN FANTASTIC PHYSICAL FITNESS either?

AHHhhhh!!!!

"The horrors, the horrors..."

dc4bs once bubbled...

AHHhhhh!!!!

You mean you're NOT IN FANTASTIC PHYSICAL FITNESS either?

AHHhhhh!!!!

"The horrors, the horrors..."

Nope I'm 6'1" 175...wait I'm in better shape than most of the United States...never mind...

I'm just so used to my evil spawn of satan stroke Twin Jets that the righteous and holy Jets rebeled against me! Even though I was loyal and true to them for five whole years.

By the way,

I was diving in Key West the weekend before last and there was a local guy who had almost all of his gear pink... Well, at least as much pink as he could find on the market anyway. Even had a pink pinky nail... Hmmm...

I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing where you got your pink boot though. :wink:

dc4bs once bubbled...
By the way,

I was diving in Key West the weekend before last and there was a local guy who had almost all of his gear pink... Well, at least as much pink as he could find on the market anyway. Even had a pink pinky nail... Hmmm...

I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing where you got your pink boot though. :wink:

Well at least you can see him...even if that is kinda...weird. Hey. it's Key West what did you expect?

I have no idea it was on the rental tank I grabbed. It is a magic tank lol

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...

Nope I'm 6'1" 175...wait I'm in better shape than most of the United States...never mind...

I'm just so used to my evil spawn of satan stroke Twin Jets that the righteous and holy Jets rebeled against me!

At'sa OK by me den!

I have (gulp) PLASTIC FINS...

Well space-age plastic, but none the less...

I nub my spacefrogs. :wink: Well, I did install springs on them so they are almost respectable.

dc4bs once bubbled...

At'sa OK by me den!

I have (gulp) PLASTIC FINS...

Well space-age plastic, but none the less...

I nub my spacefrogs. :wink: Well, I did install springs on them so they are almost respectable.

Spacefrogs are good fins. I passed mine on down to my cousin when I got my Rondine Pro Lights (I own 740329857435907 different pairs of fins)

YOU STROKE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom