Outgrown current computer, entering DM training - limited budget - Options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You live in paris and you do not have more to spend that 300 Euros. I would go for a uwatec/scubapro. I own the Aladin 2G. Very nice algorythm. Much better that the Cressi Leonardo where I got the same problem.

The Aladin / Scabapro 2g is not manufactured anymore. So you will have to go for the aladin sport @ 199 Euros or the tec 3G multigaz for 249. Both available au "vieux plongeur"

ORDINATEUR ALADIN SPORT Scubapro

Hi and thanks Freewillow. I finally chose the Geo 2.0 (from vieux plongeur precisely, at 296 euros minus a small discount I had there), mostly for the DSAT algorithm and the option to switch algorithms to a more conservative one as well. :) It should do the trick!

I do not know the Geo 2.0. So I have no opinion on it. Enjoy your DM training. Do you have the same "pseudo" on the plongeur.com?

Thanks, we'll see how it goes!
I feel slightly relieved leaving the Cressi, and not just because my wallet's almost 300 euros lighter.

Otherwise I'm Benoit.g on plongeur.com (I'm a benjamin benoit, guess my parents couldn't make their mind up...), but haven't been that active there lately :wink:

Cheers

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom