Pinthis info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy:
I wouldn't worry too much about navigation on the wreck...it's as simple as it gets...intact wreck lying upside down, leaning to one side...It's about 200 ft long. Due to it being fairly shallow (sandis only at 100ft), you can easily see the entire wreck in one dive. Combine that with the great visibility in the area, and you'll have no problems.

What boat are you using?

Hi -

We're using Fran - will be the first time we've managed to get on one of his charters (he was always booked with groups on the days we wanted to go last year). Spoke to him on the phone for a while, he seems like a great guy.

I just couldn't be more excited about this! Two weeks from today - will let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks a ton for the videos and tips.

Vetdiver:

Don't forget to post a dive report here so I can vicariously(sp?) dive through your posting. Have a great dive.

LobstaMan

Back
Top Bottom