Practical Questions for The Experts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pedersenkj:
Cali--You can call for reservations late afternoon/early eve the same day except during high season. Or if you prefer to have it set up ahead of time, you can email Trish and she'll confirm. Also, you asked about wearing shorts...yes, your Tommy's will be fine at any of the restaurants in town. Enjoy! ~~Karen

Karen, thanks so much for the info!

-Chris

According to my calendar, you should be in Coz now. Make sure to let the rest of us know how it is as soon as possible.

Rich Hagelin

richhagelin:
According to my calendar, you should be in Coz now. Make sure to let the rest of us know how it is as soon as possible.

Rich Hagelin

Yeah, let me know how you liked the room. I just called the other day to get a Beach-front room and of course they couldn't (or wouldn't) guarantee which room i would be in.

Hehe, i guess they don't remember what a whiny b**ch i can be! I won't be satisfied until i get the room i want :crafty: I like to play the "room-shuffle" game!

Actually, in all honesty, they are always very accomodating and make sure that you are satisfied.

richhagelin:

Rich Hagelin

Chris, you passed up on diving in 3 ft viz at Lobos on Sunday to go to dive Coz in unlimited viz? :11: I think Dan, Ryan, and I got the better diving in. :06:

Full trip report expected bud, to get me chomping at the bit for my trip there next month.

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom