Scholarships for Dive professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey atleast you learned somthing by looking it up :)

Well, for all we knew you were actually asking about FPO or OFP.

PS - I'm pretty sure someone who might be hired as a "Fleet Manger" for Aggressor wood bee rekwiert too spel gud ore att leest avrage.

For what you want to do the program that Florida Keys Community College is much less expensive and might even serve you better.

I am part of a Greek Organization, in fact two: Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Xi.:D

Um ... I think you meant a fraternity.

Give the spelling thing a rest it has nothing to do with this post. Or is it that you have to Bash on me cuz you feel bad about yourself?

If it were run by a reputable organization I would probably donate to it. They would have to have very high standards for the scholarship though. A long history of diving, academic excellence, multiple page essay on a diving topic, etc. I wouldn't want my money going to somebody who just feels entitled to education without having to do the work to earn it.

Actually, now that I think about it, there is the Women Divers Hall of Fame scholarships. Women Divers Hall of Fame | Scholarships Summary Page

Perhaps we could donate to these scholarships.

You don't get it. The root word in "scholarship" is "scholar." Scholars know how to spell and how to use the grammar of the language to make their point.

mkutyna thats for women divers only and for Grad students. My instuctor Sharon Keegles is in the Women Divers Hall Of Fame she looked into it for me.
Women Divers Hall of Fame | Member Roster 3 :D
Give a chance to the people the dont have the chance not to the ones that already do.

School=scholar=learn to spell. Problem can't pay for school to learn to spell.
I posted simlar post on a differnt forum board way more support way less negative response. I wonder what the differnce is here?

For what you want to do the program that Florida Keys Community College is much less expensive and might even serve you better.

I am part of a Greek Organization, in fact two: Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Xi.:D

Um ... I think you meant a fraternity.

LoL makes you wonder what it is they teach in schools these days. Clearly, Speeeeling is not one of them.

(let the entertainment continue) :popcorn:

I think ill let this thread die seem divers of this calibur on this site are way to advanced to give a decent help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom