smoking on a dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of today's baby boomer generation had mothers that smoked and drank.
Look how we turned out:confused::wink:

Yep ... that would explain a lot ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

so is smoking in restaurants but it's what many are talking about here.
I see, I guess I skipped those.

Some dive ops do not permit smoking on their boats at all. On one boat we were on in florida you could smoke during the surface interval as long as you were in the water, downwind, and 10 yards away from the ladder. That's what the captains orders were anyway. I don't believe anyone smoked on those trips.

delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
But cigars do not contain any of those additives, since they are naturally made. The worse thing cigars may contain is what ever may have been on a presons hand at the time it was being roled. For example if the person just got done scratchig their *** it may have a little s on it. However since most tobacco has had some type of fertilization added to it, a little s is just natural.

Why use fart spray? the real thing works much better! Just eat beans and eggs and drink beer the night before! I gotta smell you? Guess what? You get to smell me!

Actually a good cigar smells a little like that any ways if you induldge in its bouquet before you light up. So maybe a little fart bouquet may add to it. Just like in the movie up in smoke. Hey what are you smoking it tastes just like. That's because it was.

But cigars do not contain any of those additives, since they are naturally made. The worse thing cigars may contain is what ever may have been on a presons hand at the time it was being roled. For example if the person just got done scratchig their *** it may have a little s on it. However since most tobacco has had some type of fertilization added to it, a little s is just natural.

delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is NOT an additive. It's a very natural substance.

I like cigars btw, especially cuban ones. I just dont smoke em' near dive gear.

first 10 pages :wink:
Perhaps, I try to skip off topic posting, sometimes better than others.

You may not miss work because of your addiction but, if you're honest, you do spend a great deal of time planning your life around your smoking.

....Gotta stop by the store on the way home and buy a pack or I'll run out before morning.

....Should have enough time between flights to make it out to the sidewalk for a quick smoke and get back through security before my next flight boards.

....Can't stay at that hotel, they don't allow smoking.

....We'll wait for a table in the smoking section.

It goes on and on.

wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom