Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK then take a shot with that in Singapore. Or Malaysia. Sure you won’t die…but it may get “interesting”.
Been there done that in Malaysia.

No, and I obviously didn't die on that night in 1996, but it was a very bad night for me and it changed my life. Ultimately it was for the better, but it was tough sledding for a while.

I am relieved to hear it turned out OK for you.

I understand the debate about bringing illegal recreational substances into another country. Clearly nothing was learned from Brittney Griner.

However, I'm surprised no one has questioned smoking and diving. There are additional health risks to the diver, but more important to me is just the nastiness those people are exposing those around them to.

I understand the debate about bringing illegal recreational substances into another country. Clearly nothing was learned from Brittney Griner.

However, I'm surprised no one has questioned smoking and diving. There are additional health risks to the diver, but more important to me is just the nastiness those people are exposing those around them to.
Gummies are OK then? Yay!

Yeah, bad habit. I try to be courteous tho. Always downwind or in the designated area, never on a boat, and I carry a pint ziplock with ¼ cup of baking soda for the fieldstripped butts.

Yeah, bad habit. I try to be courteous tho. Always downwind or in the designated area, never on a boat, and I carry a pint ziplock with ¼ cup of baking soda for the fieldstripped butts.
Bad habit? Seriously? You are the one we turn to for advice on safety: CO monitoring, vaccination push-ups, colonoscopies, cardiac issues, carrying a pony etc. And you're a smoker? Really? I would not have guessed. Now THAT is a powerful drug.

Bad habit? Seriously? You are the one we turn to for advice on safety: CO monitoring, vaccination push-ups, colonoscopies, cardiac issues, carrying a pony etc. And you're a smoker? Really? I would not have guessed. Now THAT is a powerful drug.
Compensating. Don't forget putting a PLB in every car, backpack, dive canister. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom