Watch out for JoeDiverAmerica.com!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dont worry, you do not have to pay the portion of your credit card bill that reflects products you did not receive. Simply contest the transaction using the appropriate form, usually included with your bill (on the back) or contact your bank card holder by internet.
The amount will be deducted from your bill pending an investigation of your claim by the bank and then if your claim is found to be valid, you will receive a credit.

highdesert:
I placed an order for several items from Joe Diver America (www.joediveramerica.com) on December 4 so that the items would arrive in time for Christmas. The package arrived well in advance of Christmas, but they happened to leave out one item that was about a third of my $121 bill, which they charged to my credit card.

That's easy. Call your bank and tell them you didn't receive something you paid for.

Joe Diver will call you in very short order looking for their money.

Terry

NetDoc:
I sent them an e-mail:
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, whose the fairest mod of all!! Good work

Tock, K

548 Edinburgh Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33919-4402
(239) 415-8469

I've orderd from Joe Diver several times and have had no problems with customer service. In fact, they busted their butts to get me the vests I had ordered in time for a trip. I've also returned goods for replacement with no problems.

You write they have not responded to your note to them -- but when did you write?

All I can say is they responded in a very timely manner to me.

Thanks for the contact info. I'll pursue it with both him/them and my credit card company. When I filled out the contact form, I told him that at this point I do not want the merchandise he owes; I have since ordered it and received it from another outfit. I am only interested now in a credit for the $44.95 he owes me. It's been over a week since I filled out the complaint, giving him both my phone number and e-mail. No good reason why someone doing business can't reply in that amount of time.

I don't know about relying on scubapoll.com either. Scubatoys is great and only has a 4.92 rating and Sports Chalet which sells very very little scuba gear online 9.20??? good luck getting it sorted out. You can always dispute the charge and do a chargeback through your cc company for the portion that hasn't been delivered.

-Garrett

I have to agree with you on that one, but with a difference ...

ScubaToys is in fact great to work with, BUT they have a phone number, and have no problems resolving exchanges, etc, immediately after I talk to them. Not to say they don't thru e-mail; it's just nice to be able to get on the phone and get a package or credit taken care of immediately. They have gone above and beyond for me on several occassions where I was scrambling to do exchanges or additions right before a trip. Matter of fact, they're the outfit where I ordered the merchandise that JoeDiverAmerica charged me for but failed to send.

For JoeDiverAmerica, just the fact that they don't have a phone number and haven't responded in a week is, in my opinion, enough in itself to score them in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom