what does LDS stand for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley:
Sorrry, that is not what LDS stands for.

LDS = Lots of Dollars Spent.
I thought it was Licentious Diver Sanctuary

Loco Diver Site?
Last Dog Sale?
Lost Dog Search?

Local Dice Shop, a nice place to chat, buy gas and other diving related items and arrange training.
Often a handy place where one trades additional money for instant gratification of walking out with the new toys vs online stores where prices are often lower (watch for shipping and warranty issues) but you have to wait for delivery.

As much as possible I buy from a LDS, even to the point of giving them a chance to get the item for me at a reasonable price.
To me reasonable is the online price plus shipping, plus 10-15%.

jopperdepopper:
Hi,

at the risk of making a complete and utter fool of myself: What does the abbreviation LDS stand for? I'm dutch, and haven't been able to figure it out yet... Local Dive School ? Misspelling of LSD? Must have something to do with diving :wink:

Job

Last Dollar Spent?

oops, someone already had that...

Lax Deco Stops?
Lazy Dude's Swimming?

One for the Dutch,

Lucht Door Slang? (= air through tube)

Last Dollar Sucked? Don't get me wrong, I walk in there convienently forgetting I'm just looking.

I'm still in college, so LDS (for me) stands for Look Don't Spend.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
OMG....he he he :laughing:

What does OMG stand for?

Back
Top Bottom