NorCal divers visiting Ft Lauderdale and the Keys....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
.... And we are super-excited. Looking forward to some great, warm water dives. So! How's the weather and marine forecasts looking for next week? Our last visit we got blown out by a tropical storm, so we are hoping for better luck this time around!

Well I think you may be OK this week. Looking like winds will be out of the East to SouthEast 10 to 15 and seas 2 to 4 feet over the next 4 to 5 days. Should be some great diving.
Have fun!!!

Good Diving/Hunting,

I am also another norcal diver visiting FLL and Key Largo :D
.... And we are super-excited. Looking forward to some great, warm water dives. So! How's the weather and marine forecasts looking for next week? Our last visit we got blown out by a tropical storm, so we are hoping for better luck this time around!

I am a transplanted central coast diver living near ft. lauderdale. Kelp is awe-inspiring, But 60 foot visability, $50 boat trips, and 3mm wetsuits in the middle of winter is priceless.

Take me with you Mom.!!!!!!!!!:11:

I wanna go I wanna go.:D

I am a transplanted central coast diver living near ft. lauderdale. Kelp is awe-inspiring, But 60 foot visability, $50 boat trips, and 3mm wetsuits in the middle of winter is priceless.

I know! I know! I am really looking forward to our trip! :D

Go to Hops restaurant. One of Carrie and my favorites in the area. Also last time there we visited a great BBQ restaurant in the keys, I can't remember the name unfortunately, maybe one of the locals can help jog my memory. (suffering from CRS)

Go to Hops restaurant. One of Carrie and my favorites in the area. Also last time there we visited a great BBQ restaurant in the keys, I can't remember the name unfortunately, maybe one of the locals can help jog my memory. (suffering from CRS)

Thanks Ron! :) Where is Hops? Ft Lauderdale area? What's good on the menu? Man, I am in the Florida forum and you all are still so nice to me! :D I :heart: you all!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom