Immigration Forms - online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see how the plane might not have forms if a new plane is called into service but don't they generally fly the same plane on the same route?
I think they juggle planes more than we think. If one is grounded even a few hours, they look for another that will work.

Isn't the "family" form for customs? Different than Immigration.

Yes.

Edit to Add: I cannot fathom anyone traveling to a foreign country and not be aware of the basic entry requirements of that country. OK, maybe some excuse could be offered for the first trip, but for subsequent trips?? Good grief - go stand in line for an hour or two to help you remember for the next time.

I cannot fathom anyone traveling to a foreign country and not be aware of the basic entry requirements of that country.
They do change.

I can't find it now, but I'm with the poster who said that any airline that flies across international borders should be required to furnish forms in flight. The countries involved are making so much in various taxes that they should be more responsible about furnishing them, but forcing either party is hopeless, so I guess get used to it.

I had to search for forms on arrival last trip, then complete them while dragging my roll-on in line. Next time I want my printout ready.

I take it from that that you have to do that form on arrival now.
The AA plane I was on did not have either form. It originated from Las Vegas, this might be the reason or they might be doing away with the immigration forms, who knows. Usually in Cancun right after you get off the plane there are people handing out immigration and custom forms, this time they only handed out custom forms.

Funny, flying into the US they don't hand out forms anymore, it's all paperless.

Funny, flying into the US they don't hand out forms anymore, it's all paperless.
As well as faster and easier. The Mobile Passport app helps, too.

As well as faster and easier. The Mobile Passport app helps, too.
When I landed I went to use the Mobile Passport app and it gave me a message that if I wanted to upgrade to the premium service it would save my passport information, $14.99 a year. If not it would erase all my passport info. I elected to erase my current info. I then had to enter my information in the app and take my picture again while still on the plane. When I got to immigration the Mobile Passport line merged into a line with people that had gone through the regular kiosk. It was still a very fast process but using the app is not as fast as it used to be.

When I landed I went to use the Mobile Passport app and it gave me a message that if I wanted to upgrade to the premium service it would save my passport information, $14.99 a year. If not it would erase all my passport info. I elected to erase my current info. I then had to enter my information in the app and take my picture again while still on the plane. When I got to immigration the Mobile Passport line merged into a line with people that had gone through the regular kiosk. It was still a very fast process but using the app is not as fast as it used to be.
Yeah, I just noticed that. That sucks.

07/06/2019 is in the future?????
Hello. You're late. :)

Yeah, I just noticed that. That sucks.

Hello. You're late. :)
yea i see that now then some one said june 7th and i read july 6th. haha

I would bet money the customs form is still required. That's the one where you declare your imports, whether or not you are bringing in merchandise, agricultural products, meats, or over $10k cash.

I don't know if it is officially online but I found this pdf.
http://sjdloscabosairport.com/images/mexico_customs_declaration_form.pdf

You clear immigration before customs. Immigration is about you, your identification, your permission to enter. Customs is about what you are bringing with you. Mexico calls their customs Aduana.

Thanks for this. I downloaded the form, filled it out, and printed it. We will see if it works when I get there.

Back
Top Bottom