Immigration Forms - online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just did this for my upcoming trip. Click on the calendar for easy date entry. MX uses the day/month/year format.

Came to through T3 in Cancun this afternoon and the plane had no forms to hand out. After we deboarded they only handed us the custom forms Wich I thought was odd. At the immigration area there were signs pointing to the end if you didn't have immigration forms. There was a bank of kiosks where you had to scan your passport, get your fingers prints taken as well as a picture. Then you take a printout to an agent. Customs hasn't changed. The whole process was very fast but it was not busy at all

There was a bank of kiosks where you had to scan your passport, get your fingers prints taken as well as a picture.

they took finger prints ??

wow. thats never happened to me and we were just thru cancun airport in nov. not sure how i feel about this if this is the new norm. but i guess if you wanna go there you my not have any choice.

Not a big deal but Roatan does this as well. Both hands - fingers and thumbs - Cancun may be just catching up?

If you have nothing to hide - not a big deal - but if you have something to hide - you may want to stay home... ;-)

One of the first selections is "Date of Arrival in Mexico". Here I entered 07/06/2019. That's when it gave me a message "Is not a valid date".
It'll work today, less than 30 days in advance of arrival. It would not work for 8th of June or beyond.

If you have nothing to hide - not a big deal - but if you have something to hide - you may want to stay home... ;-)

not trying to derail the thread but the above statement does not hold water. that is an argument used to walk all over basic freedoms. but lets not go there. bottom line is if you want to enter another country you have to submit to their requirements.....or stay home.

not trying to derail the thread but the above statement does not hold water. that is an argument used to walk all over basic freedoms. but lets not go there. bottom line is if you want to enter another country you have to submit to their requirements.....or stay home.
Well the US is collecting 10 digit biometrics at their airports to non US residents with a few exceptions under the US-Visit program..

Back
Top Bottom