2nd stage regulator setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_4483.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG

The front hose is my bungeed back up, the rear hose is the primary.

Attachments

• IMG_4486.JPG
    IMG_4486.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
The front hose is my bungeed back up, the rear hose is the primary.

Nice setup except for those ancient second stages, you should donate them to a museum :wink:.

You're a funny man...

Honestly it is a great looking rig. The Agir plate and speed nuts look great as does the Oxycheq Mach V Extreme wing. Surprised you went with a MK-17 over a MK-25.

Honestly it is a great looking rig. The Agir plate and speed nuts look great as does the Oxycheq Mach V Extreme wing. Surprised you went with a MK-17 over a MK-25.

Thanks Andy. I've not had much luck with piston regs, that combined with our cold and dirty water it made sense to me to go diaphragm. Diaphragm regs are in my comfort zone. I've serviced quite a few of them including MK11 and MK17s and never had a problem.

Very nice Simon. With the MK-17 (I however flip it, so the diaphragm is facing down), I use a first stage swivel on the "long" hose. I like how it allows a real tucked alignment of the hose.

Very nice Simon. With the MK-17 (I however flip it, so the diaphragm is facing down), I use a first stage swivel on the "long" hose. I like how it allows a real tucked alignment of the hose.

Thanks Bob. Other than lower profile is there any other reason you flip it? My OCD has a slight problem with flipping it as then the writing would be upside down, I know, I know...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom