2nd stage regulator setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been thinking of connecting my 40" hose primary to the bottom port of my Hog D3. I haven't tried it yet but it seems it would be more streamlined. I'll give it a try next time.

I have however booked a session with a therapist to come to terms with the upside down lettering. I'm sending the bill to you Bob.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to take some sandpaper to the lettering?

I have been thinking of connecting my 40" hose primary to the bottom port of my Hog D3. I haven't tried it yet but it seems it would be more streamlined. I'll give it a try next time.

There are a few videos on youtube that discusses that. IMHO the best is the one from Innerspace Explorers. Dive Rite also has some videos.

Hmmm...not sure if that would work very well, "sounds" messy.
I tried it and it looks as messy as it sounds. Ultimately went with the primary out of the fifth port pointing down, much like the video ams511 posted, except using a 40" hose. Thanks for the input!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom