A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dec 6-13, Wife and myself, staying at Hacienda San Miguel and diving with Careyitos

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013
Well, holy krimenee.... Remind me to ALWAYS make Kat do the list. This sucks..... Anyway it is updated, but not corrected, so go ahead and tell me what is wrong.

As for meet ups, I will start planning the get together from us in the early month at El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Kryssa_Blake & Jason____________11/28-12/3__________El Cid, Aldora
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7_________ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
Sideways and the Boss___________11/30 - 12/07_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Randallr_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
gianster_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Presidente, Bluextsea
Scubagolf______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
mdjh51& son____________________12/6-10____________
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__________Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Budaman Budababe______________12/6-12____________Casa Consuela, Hernan B.
tranetech+Missus_______________12/6-13____________Hacienda San Miguel, Careyitos (Well, stop by and visit neighbor. We are on the next block east!)
Pinshootr______________________12/7-11____________Scuba Club Cozumel, Secrets, Scuba Club Cozumel, ???
PlaneDoc+10ish_________________12/7-13____________Secrets, Dive House??
FrancisK7 and Jessica____________12/7-14____________Secrets, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan,______________
______12/8-16___________ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
MMM, ________________________12/9-forever nearly,__Casa Triple-M, Living Underwater.
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,________ 12/11-18, _________ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
David K and Dianna___________12/13-22__________Aldora, Aldoratejasdiver____________________ 12/14-22, _________ Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs
macado_______________________12/14-01/06_______??????, Aldora
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????___________ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
pkpowerofone+1_________________12/18-12/28_______El Cid, Bluextsea
Alan P_________________________12/20-12/28________Vista Del Mar, Aldora
KCJON+Kristina__________________12/19 - 12/29_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Fireworkswi+Kristina____________12/20 - 12/27_______Liquid Blue Divers, Liquid Blue Divers
Basscat_______________________12/20 - 12/27______Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Bluextsea
jeffromonty____________________12/20-12/28________Vista Del Mar, Aldora
pjhansman____________________12/21-01/04______CCasa Suzana, Living Underwater
Melissabeads, hubby& 2 sons______12/28-01/08______CSuites Bahia, Tres Pelicanos
MStevens____________________12/28-01/11_______CCasa Suzana,

Let the party begin!
View attachment 168883
View attachment 168884

---------- Post added November 27th, 2013 at 08:34 AM ----------

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or:
Buy Jefe a Drink Night:
Diciembe 10th at El Moro at 1900 hrs. Mexican
(7 pm for anyone who can't subtract 12....)

Who is going:

CVCHIEF +2 at least.

FAQ:
1. Where is it:
a. Your taxi knows.
b. Go out the airport road, go south on 65 which at the airport. At the Caricol (GIANT Conch shell in the middle of the road) go east away from town. Turn left just before the Pemex gas station. JUST before. Go two blocks and turn right. (There is a sign. If you have eagle eyes and can pick out the 4 inch by 3 inch El Moro with an arrow) Go one block and turn right. Orange place on the right. DON'T park in my space.

2. What is so special about it?
a. It's El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post.
b. The food is awesome. For my opinion, best mole on La Isla.
C. The margaritas git er done. (You won't have to buy me that many.....)

Dec 8-17th, Solo (but trying to convince my wife to come down for at least a few days), Casa Tallant. Diving with Tres Pelicanos. Should make dive # 200 on the 10th.

Well, holy krimenee.... Remind me to ALWAYS make Kat do the list. This sucks..... Anyway it is updated, but not corrected, so go ahead and tell me what is wrong.

LOL ... notice I even managed to squeak out of doing the February List???? :giggles:

(And so far I've avoided my OCD to jump in and take over! But it ain't been easy!:amazed: )

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

As for meet ups, I will start planning the get together from us in the early month at El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Kryssa_Blake & Jason____________11/28-12/3__________El Cid, Aldora
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7_________ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
Sideways and the Boss___________11/30 - 12/07_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Randallr_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
gianster_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Presidente, Bluextsea
Scubagolf______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
mdjh51& son____________________12/6-10____________
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__________Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Budaman Budababe______________12/6-12____________Casa Consuela, Hernan B.
tranetech+Missus_______________12/6-13____________Hacienda San Miguel, Careyitos (Well, stop by and visit neighbor. We are on the next block east!)
Pinshootr______________________12/7-11____________Scuba Club Cozumel, Secrets, Scuba Club Cozumel, ???
PlaneDoc+10ish_________________12/7-13____________Secrets, Dive House??
FrancisK7 and Jessica____________12/7-14____________Secrets, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan,______________
______12/8-16___________ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
Gopbroek______________________12/8-18___________CCasa Tallent, Tres Pelicano Going for 200!
MMM, ________________________12/9-forever nearly,__Casa Triple-M, Living Underwater.
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,________ 12/11-18, _________ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
David K and Dianna___________12/13-22__________Aldora, Aldoratejasdiver____________________ 12/14-22, _________ Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs
macado_______________________12/14-01/06_______??????, Aldora
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????___________ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
pkpowerofone+1_________________12/18-12/28_______El Cid, Bluextsea
Alan P_________________________12/20-12/28________Vista Del Mar, Aldora
KCJON+Kristina__________________12/19 - 12/29_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Fireworkswi+Kristina____________12/20 - 12/27_______Liquid Blue Divers, Liquid Blue Divers
Basscat_______________________12/20 - 12/27______Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Bluextsea
jeffromonty____________________12/20-12/28________Vista Del Mar, Aldora
pjhansman____________________12/21-01/04______CCasa Suzana, Living Underwater
Melissabeads, hubby& 2 sons______12/28-01/08______CSuites Bahia, Tres Pelicanos
MStevens____________________12/28-01/11_______CCasa Suzana,

Let the party begin!
View attachment 168883
View attachment 168884

Apparently I may be the only one there:

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or:
Buy Jefe a Drink Night:
Diciembe 10th at El Moro at 1900 hrs. Mexican
(7 pm for anyone who can't subtract 12....)

Who is going:

CVCHIEF +2 at least.

FAQ:
1. Where is it:
a. Your taxi knows.
b. Go out the airport road, go south on 65 which at the airport. At the Caricol (GIANT Conch shell in the middle of the road) go east away from town. Turn left just before the Pemex gas station. JUST before. Go two blocks and turn right. (There is a sign. If you have eagle eyes and can pick out the 4 inch by 3 inch El Moro with an arrow) Go one block and turn right. Orange place on the right. DON'T park in my space.

2. What is so special about it?
a. It's El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post.
b. The food is awesome. For my opinion, best mole on La Isla.
C. The margaritas git er done. (You won't have to buy me that many.....)

My son and I are staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving with a personal concierge dive master that we knew from his days aboard the anita. Now if I can just shake this cold...

My son and I are staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving with a personal concierge dive master that we knew from his days aboard the anita. Now if I can just shake this cold...

Who was it that you dove with from the Anita? We always dove with the Anita until, well until...

Casa de Jefe is open and we are in residence. Heading to Kinta.

10" of snow on top of 1" of sleet, low tonight expected to be -5. I hate you :wink:

13 days, 10 hours, 18 minutes.... (assuming I can get my car out of the driveway by then.... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom