Add Excitment to a boring dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tek Adventure Diver:
I was wonder what are somethings that people do when a dive get boring but still have lots of air. I go to some quarrys quite abit and i get kinda bored sometimes after practising skills and exploring the quarry, so what other fun things can i do??

Ok I am still stuck on the bored on a dive bit.:confused:

Tamas:
I have heard of cracking eggs under water for a cool effect, but what will a lemon do?

I was wondering about that one too! :D Since my travel plans won't allow me to take an OW dive until December :( , and I think my LDS will frown upon my bringing a lemon into the pool, I'd really like to know :D

The egg bit sounds fun though.

Explore in detail. Pick a spot, any spot and examine it up close to look for what can’t be seen in a quick look. Figure out how stuff got there or why it lives there. Hang back and look for things happening that go on after someone whizzes by, what creeps out in the calm. Get into minutiae.

Tamas:
I have heard of cracking eggs under water for a cool effect, but what will a lemon do?

They are barely positive - so they hover well. They spin, bounce and kinda float about in slow motion. They're great to reverse juggle, they make excellent, colorful, striking subjects and they're generally just a hoot.

I love 'em.

---
Ken

66088654.EgXUQS67.jpg

That's a tough one if this is the only place you can dive. May want to move near the ocean. Never boring in the ocean...

I haven't gotten that bored yet, but when my mind does wonder it is usually to what cool scuba toys I don't have yet and how I'll convince my wife I really need them.

Tek Adventure Diver:
...i get kinda bored sometimes

Shouldn't this be in the humor forum? You can't be serious. Thousands of dives and I'm not bored yet. I guess I have a simple mind that is easily entertained.

Right here goes....

When I get bored during a dive I....................

Ready for this....

I surface!!!

CraigDiver

Back
Top Bottom