" B.O.B's" any info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Wait a minute??? Wires? I was ready to buy one of these puppies, and I have to rig up wires??? :D
Sure you do! You wouldn't somebody to get an em-bob-lism, would you? :54:

MgicTwnger:
BTW, check out the expression on the face of the guy in the third picture down.

And look at the lady with the teeny head next to him!

Wait a minute, that's a lady, isn't it??? She's got some manly hands. Something's fishy with this whole operation.

:coke:

NetDoc:
That would be an em-bob-lism to be exact.

And I thought he was getting probed in his, ummm, nevermind. :54:

David

Netdoc,

That Has To Be The Worst Pun I've Heard In Ages!

"em-bob-lism"

That Hurts Just As Badly When I Repeat It!! Ouch!!!

Bjd

My question wa not about the gizmo. I did find that thru a search. My quetion was with respect to BVI operators. Thanks for the info re: St Thomas but we're not going there.

neilsar:
My question wa not about the gizmo. I did find that thru a search. My quetion was with respect to BVI operators. Thanks for the info re: St Thomas but we're not going there.
Another thread gone astray....

neilsar:

MgicTwnger:
Another thread gone astray....

Wasn't our falult. His original question didn't ask that...

neilsar:
Last week the TODAY show ran a segment on "BOB's" in the BVI. My wife and I are vacationing there with another couple, non-scuba certifed. Thought this might be a good introduction. Any info out there re: BOB's in the BVI? :54:

Who's the Operator...?

Back
Top Bottom