<Bows head in shame>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
MY GOD!

I just looked back at the posts made around Dec 2000 when I joined scubaboard cause I thought it would be cool looking at when i introduced myself to the crowds......and I'm not there! I never introduced myself ! You've been talking to a stranger!!!

I am soo sorry....how can I ever imagine to be forgiven???

Well, I better introduce myself !! hehe :D Only joking!

It goes to show tho, that even tho I have been here a while now, I still wanted to go back and see when I introduced myself...now I am gutted I didnt - let mine be a lesson to the newbies.....sniff sniff!!!

Well Scubababy.....

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find it ripe full of info that will help you in your diving.

There are alot of neat people around and you should get to know them

Watch out for this guy called "Belushi". He might be trouble. :D :D :D

Welcome ScubaBaby,

As a NEWBIE to the board, sit down, be quiet and learn from the wise ones hehehe (I always wanted to be the one to say that not the one it is being said too)

Anyways we are glad to know you after all this time :)

BTW: When you gunna get promoted to regulator, we need more UK regulators... Wait I mean at least one...

Welcome from cold and wet ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

I expect you to be president of the UK Chapter of NEPTUNES
DIVERS

We need fresh young blood in office

OD, I have heard that Belushi is a strange character...i'll keep my eye on him...keep him in line!

Syruss...keralucu is British!!! (Even if she lives in Thailand!)

Fishkiller, I am only just introducing myself!

There said it

I'm a good judge of Character

ScubaBaby,

Your posts have a link to your home page, which tells us a little bit about you. So your intro has been with your posts for as long as that link has been there!!!!:D:

Feel a little better now???

Tavi

Don't feel bad I never introduced myself either. But I just figured everyone here is so nice that I wouldn't subject them to knowing me.

Kind of like "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member." W C Fields?? I'm not sure.

Chad

....Scubababy,
And I thought I was "belated" with my intro and greets.
Anyway,"officially" welcome to the board, long after the fact.
MikeD

geez..........this a board with a lot of great people and ideas.....no one is poo pooed on this board so hey ............feel free to jump in and contribute a little to our happy little family........hehe
Nothing worse than a wall flower

Butch :peace:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom