Bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Follow up: I've ordered and should have everything for the next dive after Bonifacio Day. Now, where are my LEDs :D

Halthron:
Follow up: I've ordered and should have everything for the next dive after Bonifacio Day. Now, where are my LEDs :D

What did you get? Does is have a Blue colored alphabet on it? :)

I ordered a Hammerhead SS backplate (with the handles to reduce the weight a bit), the two-piece STA and the Oxycheq Signature 30# wing (I felt the dual design was worth the extra cost, I didn't want to have to buy a new wing if it got a hole).

I also ordered some test material for a new harness. I ordered one with the plate, this will allow me to play around some.

Halthron:
I also ordered some test material for a new harness. I ordered one with the plate, this will allow me to play around some.

normally accidents occur with new equipment and new procedures. so let me know after your test dives. hehehhehehhehe i don't want to be part of any QA reports.

has roby called you yet?

hehehhehe, SAFE DIVING.

paolov:
hehehhehehhehe i don't want to be part of any QA reports.

has roby called you yet?

"Everything was going fine until Pao said..." :D

Yes, we talked. Nothing firm yet but we talked.

Back
Top Bottom