Bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, what sort of import tax are we looking at if we order something from Jim in Japan?

Halthron:
Guys, what sort of import tax are we looking at if we order something from Jim in Japan?

diplomatic pouch should cover all those concerns.

just a tip, avoid shiny objects (silver , etc.) it attracks predators to munch on them. not the diver ha, someone may say that i am generalizing ..... :D

chip104:
ya, but you could also get a weight bag that can hold the weights and attaches to the tank strap. This weekend I improvised by attaching my weight belt to the tank. Worked pretty well.

Oo nga ano.. i have to try this. I feel uncomfortable wearing a weightbelt kasi.

If you're using 12 lbs, just sandwich 2 plates. Deep Sea Supply also has weight plates that you can attach to back plates.

shugar:
dude! i've been seriously considering bright orange, yellow or pink webbing just to be different hahahahahahaha

if you find something in a metallic gold or silver give me a holler hahahahahaha

Jag

I can see it now... Sounds like it could make a good new show for MTV Asia... "Pimp my Back plate and wing"... starring shugar and the PPD gang... Add a little bling bling to your bp/w - get your bp gold plated, maybe some fuzzy dice hanging from the shoulder D ring, and some shag carpeting lining on the inside of backplate...

edit: in all seriousness, I did see a local HK diver who had put bright red Mitsubishi Motors Rally shoulder pads over his BPW harness. That was quite amusing and different...

I could see someone getting something painted on then enamel baked over it. If someone was really industrious, they could put together an underwater LED system outlining the BP edge.

there is already one, check out the DIY forums on LED

Halthron:
I could see someone getting something painted on then enamel baked over it. If someone was really industrious, they could put together an underwater LED system outlining the BP edge.

Back
Top Bottom