Craigslist: "I NEED A SCUBA DIVER (NORTH JERSEY)"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Five long years, he wore this watch up his $$$. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my $$$ for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I, um, dropped it in the river accidentally."

Love it. Absolutely love it!

So please, pretty please. With sugar on top. Find the rusting article............

If it'll rust that quickly then it is made of ferrous metal. I wonder if this guy has a 30 foot line and a magnet?

Wouldn't that be a hoot. Show up with your gear, never put it on and just drop a magnet down and retrieve his lost article.....

That'll be $200 bucks Peggy Sue.

c

If it's gonna rust, it's gotta be his wife's wedding ring.

I would never. Too many crazy killers post on Craigslist.

I would never. Too many crazy killers post on Craigslist.

Really. ALL the crazy killers who aren't locked up already share our streets, parks and other public spaces.

Murder is almost certainly not going to happen to (the collective) you. And if it does, you will most likely know your killer. A Craigslist stranger is much less likely to murder you than family or friends.

Back
Top Bottom