Crazy, Scary, Funny, or all of the above?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out the weight belt the panicked diver is wearing. He's got enough lead around his waist to keep a commercial diver in a drysuit firmly planted on the bottom.

Also, listen to the audio of that regulator. No reason to service that puppy, it obviously breathes effortlessly.

Most of them appear to have loads of lead on them. I'm not familiar with those weight belts - what are those sticks? About half a kilo / one pound each? Some look like they have about 20 of the things strapped to them!

What was tragically funny was a guy who broke an ear drum telling everyone what a bad diver Waseem was. The Scuba industry loves to point fingers at everyone else but never at their problems.

that was extremely funny... but wow at the rest of the video.... what the hell, they looked like the typical divers you see on dive one of open water training (i know when some of you all train they wouldn't even make it out of the pool looking like that)

I think they are two pounders, but I really don't know.

That's what I guessed when I looked at them. I Googled 'scuba stick weights' and found some one pounders. If they are two pound, I'm surprised they didn't need a ****ing great big commercial salvage buoy to lift them back up! :shocked:

What's really sad is that the only way you could tell which one was the instructor was the extra gear he had clipped to his waist. I wonder if he taught their DM class ... if so, I can't imagine their diving "skills" improved any ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh.................my......................God, unbelievably scary :dork2:

You have got to be joking! WTH? I heard the reg, saw the weight belt, watched everyone totally out of control and just watched in total disbelief. How about the just pull the diver back on the boat and let him sleep it off with no assistance at all? But, kinda cool looking boat. Still total disbelief.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom