Cressi - Sub

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by dnew1973
I bought one that has a clear skirt.I didnt realize the black skirt helped in poor viz.I was told by someone who uses the black that it helps to focus better in low light situations.

Having dove with both clear and black skirted masks myself, I have to agree. I much prefer the black skirt as it seems to cause less refraction.

Just my $.02

Dive often, but dive safe.

John

Cressi sub is fairly common in NZ.....
I have the Big eyes mask (wouldn't trade it for anything!), Spacefrog One fins (best fins I've ever used) and XS Plus reg. Have had this gear for a couple of years now, and it's still ticking on strongly. The Big Eyes is the standout product in my opinion, although would be keen on trying a Horizon - not sure if they come in black silicon though.

With long years of experience in the diving industry.

I use their fins, Space Frog 1, and a Big Eyes maks. Both are highly recommended.

Ari :)

Hi,

I just bought a new mask, the Cressi BigEye......I had a Scubapro mask prior to that and it developed a hairline crack which eventually become a leak :(

I have to say that my new mask is awesome. The vision is spectacular (particular side and below) and its low profile is new to me, and I like it. The fit is perfect - I could almost dive without a headstrap.

My old mask had side panels which personally, I didn't like. Underwater it would distort the image to my rear left and right, making me turn my head to take a head on look.....only to find the object further back that I had thought (make sense??!?!)

Needless to say, not ideal in poor/moderate viz. Annoying every other time..........Cressi saved me !!!! (and I look cool :D)

Safe diving !

I have a Cressi "Big-Eye" and love it. My wife dives a "Horison" and she's very happy with hers.
Nothing wrong with Cressi in my book.
TR

Back
Top Bottom