Fashion tips and Faux Pas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally found a picture of my rabbit hat how's that for a fashion statement. I should be getting the hood from terrapinwetsuits any day and will be able to wear my ears underwater as well :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I sense a fashion trend .....hurry.. buy stock!

Fish_Whisperer:
I bought a bush hat with a chin strap in Florida. I'm wearing it next time I dive. :wink:

You'll be mistaken for an expat Brit..they always wear those.

StSomewhere:
Like Captain Jon? (Link)

:wink:

You know about Captain Jon. What does that say about you?

Last night I made my first comment about someone's gear...happens to be a friend so it's allowed.

I said, "Hey Paul, Did you get a new wetsuit? This one doesn't smell like sh**!" (Usually he throws his wet wetsuit in the back of his truck where it sits until the next dive.)

That comment earned me a noogie.

Ann Marie:
Last night I made my first comment about someone's gear...happens to be a friend so it's allowed.

I said, "Hey Paul, Did you get a new wetsuit? This one doesn't smell like sh**!" (Usually he throws his wet wetsuit in the back of his truck where it sits until the next dive.)

That comment earned me a noogie.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom