Gilboa Quarry New Year's Day 2007 Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Hubby has decided to have a New Year's party at the house so I can't get there until the first.
Ber :lilbunny:

Do you have a pond??? :D

:thinkingo

Steve_Dives:
Do you have a pond??? :D

:thinkingo

Actually...my in-laws have a small one, I believe it's between 8 and 12 feet deep but I've never been in it. They live less than 10 minutes away :D

Yes.. Talked to some people today. There is a group that will be there around 10:00 am to dive. They also will open all winter long with a minimum of 10 divers. There is also supposed to be another group on Wednesday. Not sure if the Wed. after Christmas or New Years though

Jchoby:
If there are folks going up on the 31st, I'll head up. I wanted to get a dive in Dec thus I can complete my goad of doing at least on dive every month of the year.....just need to do Dec.

It seems to change minute by minute but currently the plan is to be there on the 31st and 1st. If we do a midinight dive would that count for both December and January?

:hmmm: Never been to Portage but I know it isn't that far from Gilboa. Might check that out on the 30th. Have to look into that....

I'd love a midnight dive. Hopefully I can talk my tour guide into it too... hint hint:D

Subtle aren't I?

Ber Rabbit:
Actually...my in-laws have a small one, I believe it's between 8 and 12 feet deep but I've never been in it. They live less than 10 minutes away :D

How many divers could it hold and what are they hiding in it? :D

do it easy:
So far, I want to dive the 31st and the 1st. A midnight dive would be great. Who else is up for some fun?

Love to, but unless Santa comes down the chimney with a dry suit my :mooner: won't be in the water at midnight unless it's 80 at the surface!

Steve - it can't be any worse conditions than when we were there last. Looks like it will even be warmer!

The real question is who wants to broach the subject with Mike? I can do it but I don't carry any weight with him, haven't been there enough. DIE - how well do you know him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom