GUE Tech 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsgobie

Reaction score
I've been searching the board for any information on this course. I can't find anything. The DIR/fund class is beat to death, but I would like to hear from anyone who has taken this course.

What were your experiences?

Would you recommend it?

If you could do it over, would you use another agency?

Did you get what you expected out of the course?

ds

Relatively few people take GUE's Tech1 class each year, and of those that do, few are members of this board. I don't remember any Tech1 class reports being posted here. That being said, I know that BCS, Scot and wb416 from this board, among others, were in a Tech1 class in August in Ontario. Scot and BCS (Brandon) are GUE Fundamentals instructors, you can reach them at their web site www.scubaguys.com. I imagine they will be happy to tell you about the class and what to expect.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a chance to take the course here in Feb.

Thanks for the POC's.

D

There are a couple of reports on my website

http://www.northeastdir.com they are located in the 'library' section.

You'll find a T1 report written by me and one by another individual. There's also a report on my cave 1 course as well.

please let me know ifyou have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them

Patrick

Thanks for all the posts.. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all. The network has been down for the past couple of days here in my office.

I'll post more when I get a free minute.

d

WJL once bubbled...
Relatively few people take GUE's Tech1 class each year, and of those that do, few are members of this board. I don't remember any Tech1 class reports being posted here. That being said, I know that BCS, Scot and wb416 from this board, among others, were in a Tech1 class in August in Ontario. Scot and BCS (Brandon) are GUE Fundamentals instructors, you can reach them at their web site www.scubaguys.com. I imagine they will be happy to tell you about the class and what to expect.

What... and relive the trauma of that event?? :wacko:

My therapist says I'm progressing well, but I still wake up with colds sweats and hear circus music in the background. Sometimes I even catch myself whistling "...if I only had a braaaaaain!" :fork:

bob

wb416 once bubbled...

Sometimes I even catch myself whistling "...if I only had a braaaaaain!" :fork:

bob
Only Sometimes?:poking:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom