GUE Tech 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you personally evaluated every single instructor that GUE has? If not, how can you make the guarantee?

If you did not tell a psychotherapist what this was pertaining to, and listed the kind of "conversion experiences" that people have with GUE, they would run away screaming "cult cult cult cult!"

Which is exactly what it looks like to many, myself included.

I'd love to see ANY agency guarantee that YOU (as a student), POST CLASS, when you are potentially able to judge whether you got good value or not, would find that you DID and that you found your instructor competent ONCE ABLE TO MAKE THE JUDGEMENT - and if you did not, they would (1) refund your fee, and (2) refund all your expenses to take the class (e.g. boat trips, gas, etc.)

Of course NO agency would do this, because it would mean that they would have to actually insure that their people were competent AND got good ratings, otherwise THEY would end up eating huge sums of cash.

(This is not an indictment of ONE agency - its an indictment of all!)

Why do you guys have to go and ruin a perfectly good trip report thread?

Seriously...find something better to do with your time.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Why do you guys have to go and ruin a perfectly good trip report thread?

Seriously...find something better to do with your time.

This was never a trip report thread, it was a potential tech student asking which agency to use.

The koolaid drinking regulator made a rediculous claim and now you, another koolaid drinker, is pissed off that we could possibly have another point of view.

chrpai once bubbled...
First off its a mute point because GUE doesn't teach at the OW level anyways.

What is a "mute" point. A point that lacks the power of speech? If so, why is that relevant to this discussion?

Perhaps you mean "moot", a point that is "of no practical importance; irrelevant."

Aren't dictionaries wonderful things?

So, Chrpai, which tech agency provided your technical training? Can you compare the training you received to that of other technical training agencies?

Or is this just another rant?

The koolaid drinking regulator made a rediculous claim and now you, another koolaid drinker, is pissed off that we could possibly have another point of view.

Is this supposed to be written in the English language?

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

Is this supposed to be written in the English language?

Obviously there is no merit to your argument since you can only attack grammer.

As far as the issue of tech training to compare against.... it doesn't seem to stop anyone else who only have OW and DIR-F in there taglines.

chrpai once bubbled...

This was never a trip report thread, it was a potential tech student asking which agency to use.
Actually, if your half-educated ass could read, you would see the inital poster asked specfically about a GUE Tech 1 class...

There was about a dozen or so useful posts helping him make that decision before you flame throwing DIR hating trolls stuck your nose into something you know diddly 5H!T about.

And for the record...I hate koolaid

chrpai once bubbled...

it doesn't seem to stop anyone else who only have OW and DIR-F in there taglines.
Seriously...get a grip and go buy some hooked on phonics...you might be able to then read the title of the forum: "General Tek Discussiuons"...clearly you have lots of useful info to add to this discussion about a specfifc tech class you've taken with GUE or otherwise.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Seriously...get a grip and go buy some hooked on phonics...you might be able to then read the title of the forum: "General Tek Discussiuons"...clearly you have lots of useful info to add to this discussion about a specfifc tech class you've taken with GUE or otherwise.

Careful... I seem to recall a particular saying regarding "...people that live in glass houses...", and another about "...wrestling with a pig...".

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
So, Chrpai, which tech agency provided your technical training? Can you compare the training you received to that of other technical training agencies?

Funny, I thought that I did ask you a question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom