Gue Vs Tdi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nova:
The Kool-aid must be wearing off, because jonny and I just agreed on something :D

Let sleeping dogs lie....

:lurk:

:1poke: WAKE 'EM UP!!!!!

pennypue:
:lurk:

:1poke: WAKE 'EM UP!!!!!

We're trying to shake the stereotype Pue, not reaffirm it. :D

Derek S:
We're trying to shake the stereotype Pue, not reaffirm it. :D
But Derek it's fun to watch the 'telephone line' passing of inaccurate information and urban legends!!!!! The really difficult part for me is when I was forced to wear different makeup so that I could 'match' the rest of the team. I still haven't gotten that razor stubble look down. :05:

:lol2:

pennypue:
But Derek it's fun to watch the 'telephone line' passing of inaccurate information and urban legends!!!!! The really difficult part for me is when I was forced to wear different makeup so that I could 'match' the rest of the team. I still haven't gotten that razor stubble look down. :05:

:lol2:

If you'd stop shaving every day, the stubble would have a fighting chance! :D

wb416:
If you'd stop shaving every day, the stubble would have a fighting chance! :D
:whack:
Face, not leggz!!!!!

y'all play nice. bob, do you have enough ice cream for everyone? if not, it isn't polite to offer it to just penny.

nova:
it's just not that hard to understand, maybe some people work hard to get through life, and some just understand things from the start.Just like some people refer to the hemoglobin as a chemical compound , others refer to the hemoglobin as two alfa chains and two beta chains. whatever you chose to refer the hemoglobin as the basics are still simple. The hemoglobin contributes to the regulation of the blood pressure.(there's that word again PRESSURE)

well how about that, maybe I do understand this stuff
i'm so sorry everyone, i understand the whole dead horse thing, but it's been several hours since i read this thread and i can't stand it.

hemoglobin has nothing whatever to do with blood pressure. nothing. it carries oxygen around, like santa or the easter bunny, distributing to all the good cells. contributing factors to blood pressure are many and varied, including baroreceptors (the reason you don't rub both carotids at the same time), and chemoreceptors which are part of the endocrine system feedbacks, both of which are tied in to things like cardiac output and the circular struggles of balancing preload and afterload. if the system doesn't have oxygen, it won't work, but only because the organism would be dead. except for that little glitch, the system doesn't care if it's circulating blood with plenty of hemoglobin, plasma, or pepsi.

i can't make any contributions to the gas law discussion, but this bit has bothered me and nobody challenged it at the time, so... but i apologize again for stirring the settled pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom