Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Kim

Comments: I am always ready to get in the water! Done lots of local diving - Venice, the springs, Rainbow River, Hudson Grotto, Gulf dives off Clearwater Beach...will dive just about anywhere but caves! :D

Looking for dive buddies to go on gulf dives. Mainly interested in spearfishing but will go on just about any trip any time.

Message me and lets go!!!

Name: Sean

Comments: I am a newly certified diver and looking to hone my skills at nearby Hudson Grotto. Sunday is typically my only free day. I am heading to Isla Gaudalupe in August 2008 to (hopefully) see some great white sharks. Anyone interested in some Sunday Hudson Grotto dives - let me know

Sean

Hi,

I am Ryan and live in Clearwater. Been diving for 20 years got bit by the dive bug since my wife got certified.

We try yo get out every weekend and I am off on Mondays. We both dive Nitrox and I like to spearfish.

Anyone looking for extra buddies let us know.

I'm new to diving, I live in the Tampa/Brandon area and I'm looking to meet some other divers around here. I'm newly certified (I did do my Nitrox during my OW dives though). I'm hoping to dive as much as possible this summer before college starts in the fall. Well, I just wanted to drop a line to introduce my self, have a good one all!

Adam

I live up in Ocala, but Im in Tampa, Daytona or the Keys every weekend. I take my boat out in the Keys (and leave it there as my Dad and I share it), but I really want to meet some people around here that know the spots to go. Ive wanted to dive off of Tampa since I moved here. Im ready to dive most any weekend (I will be in the Keys on the Spiegel Grove this weekend though...).

Loaction: Tampa

Just got certified, a newbie, ya, but not for long. Going under the waves was/is the coolest thing ever! I work weekends, so I miss out on most dives. So if you find yourself with the urge during the week, i need a budy to dive with.

Kate

Sarasota, FL

I moved here in January and I'm looking for places to dive and people to dive with. I'm a Rescue diver, also with Night, Deep, and Wreck certifications.

Welcome to Sarasota Kate. A good place to meet other Sarasota area divers is Florida Underwatersports on Tamaimi trail. It's a very active dive shop that is always arranging local trips, dive meets and a good place to hang out.

Blowin' Bubbles/Morgan

Clearwater

I am completely in love with diving! I will dive almost anywhere... and I mean anywhere (working my way to caves eventually). Diving is my passion. I dive for fun, as well as help scientists collect underwater data. This summer I have been diving in Key Largo, the Bahamas, Key West, and Tampa Bay. Need a dive buddy? I'm here! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom