Is there anyone diving tiny doubles? Need some input.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not very tall at 5'7''. I'm just waiting for my wing to come back from inspection then I will get them out in the water.

My wife is 5'4" so I think you might find them to work well. I am 6' and have dove them as well but only once because they had air and it was for a silly dive in a cold mountain lake.

I'm not very tall at 5'7''. I'm just waiting for my wing to come back from inspection then I will get them out in the water.

Fantastic
and one day you may have access to a compressor and pump a bit of extra air in

80"s are worldwide
Huh?

80 cf is, by definition, US units. Most of the world is metric. Cite. What's your definition of "worldwide"?

Huh?

80 cf is, by definition, US units. Most of the world is metric. Cite. What's your definition of "worldwide"?

The tanks are made the same size by only a couple manufacturers worldwide. In the US we say aluminum 80 for material and size. Other places in the world will use the metric equivalent i believe 10L.

1 foot metric that is 30.48 cm still 1 foot or 30.48 cm if you pull out a measureing tape.

The point is the actual size is the same regardless of the units.

In the US we say aluminum 80 for material and size. Other places in the world will use the metric equivalent i believe 10L.
No, an Al80 is a 207 bar 11L. Typical metric tank sizes are 10, 12, 15 and 18L, 200, 232 or 300 bar.

Since 80"s are worldwide the most common size they are not tiny

Yeah that's right the most common size tank especially in warm ocean climates

We've had them forever, "ALLYS" or ALUMINIUM 80s from cold climes to warm

and my modern made from the good aluminium, 80s include
LUXFER 207bar and 240bar and CATALINAS at 241bar
none currently in a twin configuration nor never will be again

Finished the bands
20210512_163750.jpg

Don't know how to find posts that I have been on it a long search...

Back
Top Bottom