It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a good weekend for me as well.

I missed the spring MnG so I am really looking forward to this one.

Deep down, she really likes my Element. Did you notice how she dove right into it when I opened the clam shell? Clear case of Element envy. :D

If we're in the DM class that weekend, Gilboa is still reachable by campfire time.

Actually, I looked at the calendar, despite the break in September, we should be done by that weekend.

No, she doesn't.

Ken

Food.

In case Ted backs out and goes to Florida again, I'll keep up with the food list. So far this is what we got...

Spartan Diver- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Warm Water Wimp- Wine for Ber (2 bottles this time, hehehe) and "high-class" munchies for
Friday night

Paula,

Can I have a turn at trying out one of your dry suits???? I still only own a mask and a shorty.

Sure if you think one would fit. Both are custom cuts - I'm 5'6", short torso, long legs, made before my major weight gain.

Also, put me down for chili Friday night. I promise it will be much better than my soup experiment at the Spring M&G.

Paula

Food.

In case Ted backs out and goes to Florida again, I'll keep up with the food list. So far this is what we got...

Spartan Diver- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Warm Water Wimp- Wine for Ber (2 bottles this time, hehehe) and "high-class" munchies for
Friday night

What kind of amature list is that? No bold lettering for the persons name. No spaces between people... get with the program I know I have trained you better than this.

Are you guys tired of Keilbasa? Do you want me to bring something different this time?Being 100% Polish, (my mother's maiden name was Chilinski) I never tire of the stuff.

Are you guys tired of Keilbasa? Do you want me to bring something different this time?Being 100% Polish, (my mother's maiden name was Chilinski) I never tire of the stuff.

From one Pollack to another, I don't get tired of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom