It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you guys tired of Keilbasa? Do you want me to bring something different this time?Being 100% Polish, (my mother's maiden name was Chilinski) I never tire of the stuff.

I also never tire of Denny's awesome Keilbasa. I just got back from 2 weeks in India and I can't even explain the depths to which I want some of that Kielbasa NOW!!!!

While the spring event was my first, I will certainly be back - this time with some of my own goods to share.

I was thinking of some twice baked potatoes - that will only work if we can have one of the guys with the big trailers re-heat them in the microwave ovens that I know that they are hiding in those cushy confines.

Are you guys tired of Kielbasa? Do you want me to bring something different this time?Being 100% Polish, (my mother's maiden name was Chilinski) I never tire of the stuff.

How does a bunch of people talking about how much they love cuda's sausage go untainted in this thread for 12 hours. Amazing!

What kind of amature list is that? No bold lettering for the persons name. No spaces between people... get with the program I know I have trained you better than this.

Ted....gee, I don't know what I was thinking... :wallywink

Okay, here's my second run at the list...I used the fancy bold print and even took the liberty to put you down for the coffee & water. I'm sure over the next few weeks I can think of other things for you to bring and will just add it. :mooner:

Mitten diver: How is the level of supplies (forks, knives, napkins, plates, cups, etc.)?:icon5:

Updated Food List:

Spartan Diver- Chocolate Chip Cookies:eat_arrow

Warm Water Wimp- Wine for Ber (2 bottles this time, hehehe :eyebrow:) and "high-class" munchies for Friday night

Barracuda 2- Kielbasa :thumbs_up:

GTXL1200- Coffee, Coffee Pot, Water (5 gal. jug) :coffee:

Diver Paula- Chili :)

I've put it in my calendar and I'll be able to make it for the WHOLE weekend this time. I might even have a guest or two this time (probably non-divers) and I will definately bring the cheesecake again since it was a hit.

Spartan Diver- Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm Water Wimp
- Wine for Ber (2 bottles this time, hehehe ) and "high-class" munchies for Friday night

Barracuda 2
- Kielbasa

GTXL1200
- Coffee, Coffee Pot, Water (5 gal. jug)

Diver Paula
- Chili

cldwdiver
- Brats, buns & apples

mrsmitty13- CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom