Questions about Fantasy Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Paula got out of there in just the nick of time. Unfortionately, it looks like she is kicking up some storms most of the week. The forcast is calling for rain most days (30%). Oh well, as long as we can get some dives in, we are good. I need 17 dives to hit my 200th dive. Hoping to do this in Roatan.

Snagel

Looks like Paula got out of there in just the nick of time. Unfortionately, it looks like she is kicking up some storms most of the week. The forcast is calling for rain most days (30%). Oh well, as long as we can get some dives in, we are good. I need 17 dives to hit my 200th dive. Hoping to do this in Roatan.

Snagel

Nothing to it buddy - you can do it :D Get up at 5:00 AM and do your first dive off the gazebo, then come back and have breakfast before heading to the dive shop for your first boat dive. Do all three boat dives and after the last one, have them drop you off on the Prince Albert for a fifth dive of the day. Do that for three days and you've already got 15 dives...no problem :D

By the way, 30% chance of rain is nothing...that's a great day! You're gonna have a great time!

Nothing to it buddy - you can do it :D Get up at 5:00 AM and do your first dive off the gazebo, then come back and have breakfast before heading to the dive shop for your first boat dive. Do all three boat dives and after the last one, have them drop you off on the Prince Albert for a fifth dive of the day. Do that for three days and you've already got 15 dives...no problem :D

By the way, 30% chance of rain is nothing...that's a great day! You're gonna have a great time!
OMG girl! I'm a eat, sleep, dive traverler - but I sleep more than that. Eh, maybe I should have done some after supper dives from the gazebo, but I'm such a boat diver bum.

I wonder how an Oceanic computer would react to those 5 in 12 hours on air? I like to stay at 15 feet until back in the green; I bet the afternoon SSs would be lonnnng. Love their $100 Nitrox package tho. :thumb:

Cajan I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I know it is hard and thank goodness you have Fantasy Island to look forward to.. that is a blessing.
Have a great time and did I say... I AM JEALOUS>>>>

We might leave a little fun for you guys, but I'm going to give it my best try to eat all the food!!!

Go for it big boy!

24 hours and counting.....one last check of the boards. My next post will either be from Fantasy Island or when we get back. Busy day today, go to work and let them beat the crap out of me one last time (for a week). Sometimes it feels it is not worth taking a week off. Everybody has been trying to get in last minutes things before I leave. Hoping to sneak out a little early today. The boy has a 1/2 day at school. Get home early afternoon, take the dogs to the kennel, final checks around the house and we are off to St. Louis to meet up with SteveC. Spend the night (like we will get any sleep) wake up early for a 6am flight to Atlanta and then to Roatan. Should be in our rooms by early afternoon on Saturday and in the water shortly after that.

Thanks again for everybody's help as we start out on this adventure. We will certainly have some story's to tell when we get back, I'm sure.

Snagel

Did you cancel newspaper and mail delivery? I leave a couple of lights on so the house won't look deserted, one in back bathroom, one in living room - they're CFBs. I ask my ex-cop neighbor to drive into my driveway if it snows and leave tracks. Right before I leave, I turn the water heater to pilot, the house heater to 40F, and unplug everything.

Have a great trip. :pilot:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom