Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner™ - Max Time

A diver exits the water after a dive to 21m/70ft for 31 minutes. The diver reenters the water 49 mi

• a. Metric 37 minutes - Imperial 40 minutes

• b. Metric 19 minutes - Imperial 24 minutes

• c. Metric 18 minutes - Imperial 16 minutes

• d. Metric 21 minutes - Imperial 22 minutes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I think it's cool, I used it instead of tables for my OW theory.
I cannot find how to enter the duration of the first dive. It tells me the NDL, but I cannot enter a shorter duration...

Hit enter again to get "ENTER ABT".
OK, thanks. Now it worked. My problem, as always, is that I hate those three-letter acronyms. I had no idea what was ABT ....

OK, thanks. Now it worked. My problem, as always, is that I hate those three-letter acronyms. I had no idea what was ABT ....
Lol yeah I'm pretty sure it's something bottom time, not sure about the A. Maybe absolute?
Oh it's in the Rules tab, ABT = Actual Bottom Time

Wheel gives an answer not there....
23 min because the SI credit to me is a letter higher as it is "on the line" - if I read it non-conservatively it is 24 min

Interesting link to the eRDP. Never used/played with one.... Actually, never seen one in use.

I ended up with 19 min but the 1min over the 30 min bottom time on the first dive put me into rep. group G I could have got another 4 minute bottom time on the first dive. Wouldn’t have planned that first dive to 31 minutes. It would be either 30 or 35 minutes bottom time by going 1 minute over I lost the 4 minutes surface credit.
P.S. US Navy Tables.

Then use the tab to see the acronyms...

upload_2020-5-7_9-15-10.png

Lol yeah I'm pretty sure it's something bottom time, not sure about the A. Maybe absolute?
Oh it's in the Rules tab, ABT = Actual Bottom Time
I find it amusing that a dive to 21m for:
* 30 minutes equates to 30 minutes surface to surface.
* 31 minutes equates to 34 minutes surface to surface.

Yet PADI advertising states no decompression stop, so what is the mandatory safety stop?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom