She Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QLittlestar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Mares

I am in LLLLOVE with the PINK Quattro Excel fins!!! By any chance do they come in an XL? And if no, can I have a pair made?

Thanks

Q

Hey Q,
Glad you like the pink color. Bad news, only comes in XS and S. Now to address your second question. You can certainly have a pair made, in fact you'll have to order 300pr. in both Regular and XL, so I suggest you get on the phone and call up 599 of your closest pink loving dive friends and get them to commit. I am going to be very happy to take your order! :D

Seriously, we don't produce pink in the larger sizes. Reality is they qty sold would not justify the production requirement, which is fairly accurate to what I suggested previously. I'm afraid your going to have to start binding your feet, or settle with black/silver, yellow, blue, or red.

Best,
Zak

Ok Zak, Thanks for the bad news! Unfortunately I don't know 300 women in diving and so far out of all the women I DO know, I am the only one who wants pink accessories. Since the binding won't work, I will have to go with yellow. Thanks for getting back so soon and settling this for me once and for all.

Cheers
Q

Back
Top Bottom