So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dontaskme:
WAIT WAIT WAIT.......:no ..........you are not single............( just looked at your profile) .........

LOL... You are correct. However, Lisa is not single either. :no We are just 2 girls trying to give our dorky internet friend some good advice. :lotsalove:

justleesa:
@dontaskme: I guess you weren't clear on that ....lol

ER, I'm in stiches!! :rofl3:

About what... my reply to Merxlin?

Or the married thing... ummm, yeah, you see... the married ladies can give good advice. Cause we know what works! :wink: And what doesn't. :)

erparamedic:
Why yes, I know how expensive Ruths Chris is... but, with all the moolah saved at McDs, it should be affordable... right? :blinking:

I'm gonna have to... what? Help you strip from your gear? Lug it back to the car/truck for you? I draw the line (on the 2nd date) at putting your snorkel away.... I'll say it shouldn't have been out in the first place. :rofl3: :rofl3:

Fine! Well then, I'll just take care of my own snorkel. Wouldn't be the first time! :D (Luckily I brought the folding snorkel)

merxlin:
Fine! Well then, I'll just take care of my own snorkel. Wouldn't be the first time! :D (Luckily I brought the folding snorkel)

Well... I wouldn't expect you to leave it at home. There's some things that just shouldn't be "forgotten". You see, snorkels are sacred things. I dive with my snorkel 95% of the time... but, there are occasions that I leave it behind. Then again, my snorkel straps on, so it's easy to remove, especially at some of the quarry sites. Frankly, I'd never touch my hubby's snorkel unless he asks me to... and to be honest, I don't touch or molest anyone's gear unless I'm asked to. Hmmm, a folding snorkel, huh. Well, neither Rod, nor I have a folding snorkel... but I suspect that it does make it much more inconspicuous when it's smaller and fits more easily into your pocket. :D :dork2:

Oh... and just for reference... Rod takes care of his snorkel too. You see, the cleaning solutions that I use on my snorkel, isn't the same cleaner that he prefers for his snorkel... thus, I make him take care of his own. I just don't like to clean snorkels... who knows what kinda stuff might come out of it!

ok, i'll take the advice, and start saving Al. cans for the chicken dinner at the steak house date with the next female who says she wants a parfay at Mc D's ( you know parfays have layers...........)

And a nice girl will also have several layers (personality-wise... get your head out of the gutter! :rofl3:) to learn about... including the fruity one!

erparamedic:
Well... I wouldn't expect you to leave it at home. There's some things that just shouldn't be "forgotten". You see, snorkels are sacred things. I dive with my snorkel 95% of the time... but, there are occasions that I leave it behind. Then again, my snorkel straps on, so it's easy to remove, especially at some of the quarry sites. Frankly, I'd never touch my hubby's snorkel unless he asks me to... and to be honest, I don't touch or molest anyone's gear unless I'm asked to. Hmmm, a folding snorkel, huh. Well, neither Rod, nor I have a folding snorkel... but I suspect that it does make it much more inconspicuous when it's smaller and fits more easily into your pocket. :D :dork2:

Oh... and just for reference... Rod takes care of his snorkel too. You see, the cleaning solutions that I use on my snorkel, isn't the same cleaner that he prefers for his snorkel... thus, I make him take care of his own. I just don't like to clean snorkels... who knows what kinda stuff might come out of it!

:snorkel:

Whats funny is when people think you have no snorkel at all. You pull it out and it extends to a full sizer. Many have gasped in amazement :dropmouth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom