So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Merxlin, I knew you could help! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
I'm laughing so hard, I think I might wake up the hubby!

He might be awake, and cleaning his snorkel........since you make him clean his own!

justleesa:
Ouch! I remember that one! very painful!

:11:YOU:11: remember that one?

Merxlin, what is the proper way to adjust a snorkle, so to keep it from being tangled in the hair. I have long hair, and I do not like to wear hoods, so, what advice do you have? I find that I don't always trust my hubby to untangle my hair, and he tends to pull it out. I don't need to find a new buddy do I?

(This should be on a comedy segement of ScubaRadio!:rofl3:)

merxlin:
He might be awake, and cleaning his snorkel........since you make him clean his own!

I believe his snorkel is in storage at the moment. Although we do have some dives planned for Saturday, so, he'll have to get it out soon. I'm certain that he's still sleeping at the moment. Thank you for the concern though. :)

You two are tooo funny

erparamedic:
:11:YOU:11: remember that one?

Merxlin, what is the proper way to adjust a snorkel, so to keep it from being tangled in the hair. I have long hair, and I do not like to wear hoods, so, what advice do you have? I find that I don't always trust my hubby to untangle my hair, and he tends to pull it out. I don't need to find a new buddy do I?

I find that spouses get really upset when someone else is adjusting your snorkel. Oh, you can imagine what it would be like. You might even see someone on the boat and think "Now there's a snorkel adjuster if ever I've seen one":love2: . But its best to run with what you brung.

Just keep it tucked away and it usually doesn't get tangled. Soemtimes in heavy surge though........that back & forth, back & forth, just gets it all entangled.

justleesa:
Let me untwist that one....I remember when that used to happen to me...I now wear a hood :dork2:

Well, I do believe I've found my fix... now that my hair is long enough, I can pull it into a pony tail. I now have a slapstrap on my snorkel, and it's velcro adjustable, so it is easier on the hair. But, it never hurts to get advice from a pro like Merxlin! :wink:

On that :dork2: note: I'm heading to bed! Good night all!

thanks leesa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom