So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can a person be a dork diver if they do not choose to carry/use a snorkel? I have not used one in years!

Scuba_Jenny:
Can a person be a dork diver if they do not choose to carry/use a snorkel? I have not used one in years!

Absolutely! Snorkels are not required, and we don't flame anyone on their choice of whether or not to wear one. :wink:

Phew!! :sighofreleif: nice to find a group of people who subscribe to having fun over cliques and powertrips.

Scuba_Jenny:
Phew!! :sighofreleif: nice to find a group of people who subscribe to having fun over cliques and powertrips.

I don't know... I'm kind of a fan of power trips. The problem, for me, is that no one takes me seriously so it never works out the way I hoped...

OMG! The dork smilie made it to the main list! How cool is that?

And scratchmyback is Dive Toe Girl! That's so dorky!

ArcticDiver:
Oh yes, it shows how much out of it I was; I didn't even tumble to the "other" meaning to snorkel until today. For shame:eyebrow:

Hey... I don't mean it that way. I made ONE post (and not even in this forum- and it was very, very slight) like that and I agonized about it thinking I might get banned. I fully expected it to be deleted and it squeezed through unscathed.

I think snorkels are great just the way they are without the innuendo!

And you have to admit that the snorkel IS the dorkiest piece of dive equipment out there...

ArcticDiver:
As he walks away after slow typing he notices an image, a striking image on the computer screen. Upon looking again it seems to have a rather cute charm about it. He wonders if he could induce it to come to his house for an extended visit.

How do I make contact with it?

I got this one:

Dork Diver Shirt

With the red sleeves... which I think I will probably find out was a mistake. The sleeves are very red. I'll have to soak the shirt in cold, cold water when I wash it the first time!

But the design came out very nicely! I was impressed- I had ordered from Cafepress in the past and been disappointed in the quality of the print. But then I ordered the Dork Diver shirt from Teamcasa's site (that was before Lisa had a shop) and that design came out crisp. I just got 4 Shark Bites shirts and they are fantastic! I knew they would be- but the limiting factor was Cafepress quality. I must have tried them each on 5 times last night to admire myself in the mirror!

And, really, what's not to admire? :dork2:

I'll be getting some pics to post soon- I love these shirts! I was really, really impressed with the way the DD logo turned out. All of them actually.

I ordered the blonde joke, the lonely pirate shark, and the tastes like chicken series, too!

Lisa... you'll have to get cards or brochures printed up. I know my dive shop will give them out to people. People will see us in these ultra-cool shirts and want to know where they can get them, too!

trucker girl:
I think snorkels are great just the way they are without the innuendo!
Any suggestions on how I can get the innuendo removed from my snorkel? :confused:
Maybe we need a poll: Snorkel, no snorkel, snorkel with innuendo, snorkel without innuendo?

Back
Top Bottom