So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin:
:snorkel:

Whats funny is when people think you have no snorkel at all. You pull it out and it extends to a full sizer. Many have gasped in amazement :dropmouth

And you'd be very surprised at how snorkels vary from person to person... I mean the length, whether they're wet, dry, or semi-dry, diameter.... and even how they use them! I mean, some stay stuffed in a bag all day, everyday... and others use their snorkel all the time, sometimes, multiple times per day. :11: :snorkels:

seriously............where can you find a "snap" / folding snorkel ? Aqualung stop selling them

not serious...........its tough getting through those layers, I keep gettng slapped

merxlin:
:snorkel:

Whats funny is when people think you have no snorkel at all. You pull it out and it extends to a full sizer. Many have gasped in amazement :dropmouth

Merxlin, you dont use the line from Blazing Saddles..." Excuse me while I whip this out ? ":D

dontaskme:
seriously............where can you find a "snap" / folding snorkel ? Aqualung stop selling them Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of folding snorkels, so I can't direct you any certain way. :wink:

not serious...........its tough getting through those layers, I keep gettng slapped
Dude... I said, "personality" layers... not clothes! :no

Merxlin... I have a snorkel questions that I think you might be able to help me with. Why does it matter if one wears the snorkel on the right or the left? Isn't it a matter of comfort and accessability? I wear my snorkel on the right, and I'm right handed, and my regs are on my right. I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, during a surface air emergency, I know right where I need to grab.

I mean... I can see that you wear 2 snorkels... and having one on each side means that you're very well equipped. But I don't want two. Will I still be ok?

dontaskme:
Merxlin, you dont use the line from Blazing Saddles..." Excuse me while I whip this out ? ":D

Or from Young Frankenstein: "It's twu, it's twu"

God Bless Mel Brooks!

merxlin:
Or from Young Frankenstein: "It's twu, it's twu"

God Bless Mel Brooks!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :D :D :D :D :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

erparamedic:
Merxlin... I have a snorkel questions that I think you might be able to help me with. Why does it matter if one wears the snorkel on the right or the left? Isn't it a matter of comfort and accessibility? I wear my snorkel on the right, and I'm right handed, and my regs are on my right. I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, during a surface air emergency, I know right where I need to grab.

One's snorkel should always be where it is the most comfortable and accessible. Nothing worse than watching someone fiddling with their snorkel trying to get it to feel just right. :shakehead I find that when its not in the right place it gets caught in al kinds of uncomfortable, and sometimes painful places. Why one time, back when I had long hair, I got it caught and had to have someone help yank it out. Ouch!

WOW ...i think i just got smacked

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Merxlin, I knew you could help! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
I'm laughing so hard, I think I might wake up the hubby!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom