So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin:
Any suggestions on how I can get the innuendo removed from my snorkel? :confused:
Maybe we need a poll: Snorkel, no snorkel, snorkel with innuendo, snorkel without innuendo?

Hide the snorkel?

merxlin... are these questions really necessary? I mean, the snorkel gets such a bad rap. Wrap? Hmmm... now I have to ask- there are tank wraps. Are there snorkel wraps?

Back to subject. Don't you think you're giving the snorkel a complex? I mean, it's not that complex to begin with and here you go making it question itself. Doesn't it get enough of that in the DIR forum?

That's it. I'm going to have to dig my snorkel out of the gear bag so it doesn't feel like "just another piece of dive gear."

erparamedic:
Hey! I back you up all the time and then you go and poo-poo on my inuendo! :rofl3: :rofl3:
:rofl3: Must observe TOS :censored:Must observe TOS :ignore: Must observe TOS

I do believe that only women should be allowed to purchase snorkels. This is a major safetly concern. Men have a tendency to think that the length of their snorkel is much longer than it really is. It can be quite dangerous in open water since it might not even clear the top of their head, how will they get any air???

Women, on the other hand, have the ability to pragmatically look at the snorkel and select one that is neither too long nor too short, but just the right length to get the job done.

(I bet we're all going to be in trouble now. Usually happens just after I post!)

:rofl3: You have certainly brought up a serious safety concern! :rofl:

I was going to post some more... but I chickened out! :rofl3:

So here I thought we were going to be talking about fake nails and nail polish only to get to the end to find out that some of you guys don't know how long your snorkel is. Wow am I learning a lot today :wink:

(I admit I skipped some in the middle)

merxlin:
:rofl3: Must observe TOS :censored:Must observe TOS :ignore: Must observe TOS

I translate it for you ladies.

He meant to say "you *censored*!!!! And that *censored*!!! And you *censored*!!!. :D

pennypue:
I do believe that only women should be allowed to purchase snorkels.

Uh oh! :11: Thats her wacking tool! *hides behind merxlin*

pennypue:
I do believe that only women should be allowed to purchase snorkels. This is a major safetly concern. Men have a tendency to think that the length of their snorkel is much longer than it really is. It can be quite dangerous in open water since it might not even clear the top of their head, how will they get any air???

Women, on the other hand, have the ability to pragmatically look at the snorkel and select one that is neither too long nor too short, but just the right length to get the job done.

(I bet we're all going to be in trouble now. Usually happens just after I post!)

You know, thats a legitimate concern. When I was diving in Cayman, in nice clear warm water, my snorkel seemed much longer than in the cold depths of So Cal, yet its the same snorkel. I'm baffled. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom