So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you treat it as a public computer in an internet cafe or hotel lobby you'll probably be OK. Just assume anything you use it for is definitely available to the Chinese government and probably available to the public at large.
Or just keep up on this thread and China will probably write you off after which you can sent the launch codes and they will never know.

And where is RSA now? I don't think very many companies will want to do a backdoor if security is their main business.

The point was, a backdoor is only good if nobody else knows about it. Of course you never heard anybody publicly admit they did it, d'uh.

The point was, a backdoor is only good if nobody else knows about it. Of course you never heard anybody publicly admit they did it, d'uh.

And no company wants that because someone outside the company will find the issue. RSA demonstrated quite clearly how that can be a negative. Also these days most tech companies are anti-government, only complying when they have to.

You must not realize that you've done it or it was an accident. There are four trackers on this very page. Two that send data to google-analytics. One that sends data to twitter, and one that sends data to something called "secondary_ad".

It's worse actually: since "ad sense" is sending you tailored ads, based on your profile they have, some of us may see different ads on this very same page. An ad itself is often a javascript object that is usually vetted to be not actively malicious. Usually. Some of us may see 4 trackers on this page. Others may see links to sites that steal your money, identity, rape your dog, burn your house down and sing limericks over the ashes.

On average, phone apps are worse.

Well if I were POTUS I'd have them taken out and shot for high treason, then.

I prefer to go with the classics, like tar and feathering.

*Checks Uline to see if they sell tar and feathers*

*Checks Uline to see if they sell tar and feathers*

... delivery may be delayed due to pandemic ...

Got my new to me bike today! It was a spare so the gal just gave it to me. I got a good deal. It’s in great shape. It’s a Raleigh - UK company. Gal said it was $300 new in 2008. Current model is $520! Nice ride and cushy seat. I’m used to cheapo bikes. I know the gal off a frugal living group on FB. It’s a Miss Marple bike, but I’m not going to be racing. Just want some fresh air and to keep in shape for whenever diving season starts. I did the bike at the gym over the winter.

What’s very funny is the gal’s husband is a warm water diver. She told him about my Great Lakes wreck diving and now he wants to try it! He’s very interested! Needs a refresher and a few dives at the quarry, but we’ve got plenty of shallow wrecks in Lake Michigan for him to try. :D

FE1D50D0-26AC-4FFD-BE1A-24A691E59BA5.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom