So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From what I've seen, the percentage of people who have had their knees fixed, and are pain free and mobile is less than half.
Spend your money on an electric wheelchair, since the odds of needing it a year after the OP are pretty good.
If your surgeon is really world class, and you physiotherapist has been treating the US Olympic Team for years, have the OP done, otherwise take 3 steps back, go directly to jail without passing go and rethink.

Michael
We aren’t talking professional sports, my experience is 100% of those I know being able to do anything they want to do, my MIL had double replacement at 85 yo and you would be hard pressed to keep up with her now that she is 90!

Same way you fix a HP leak inside of a regulator, you replace the bad part
7FBCE864-96DD-4B2A-AE7C-7D6DDB403A3A.jpeg
CD94E91C-1F3A-4C8F-9AE9-03827D00ACB7.jpeg

you replace the bad part
Problem with knee parts is, you don't necessarily have access to spares. And if you have, replacement isn't necessarily trivial.

Problem with knee parts is, you don't necessarily have access to spares. And if you have, replacement isn't necessarily trivial.
So far the replacement part is better than the original, it not like people go out to damage their knee but once damaged you can lay down or you can move forward, while not trivial it is far from difficult, I even watched them do mine.

So far the replacement part is better than the origina
Ah, so you're speaking about a specific case.

Fail, revise, resubmit.

all fine and good but @Marie13 didn't say what the problem was with knees. Used to have issues with mine, the boney bits were fine but it was the ligaments that were damaged. You guys are rushing round changing engines when could be a different problem.

Back
Top Bottom