ssi or padi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds excellent. :D:D:D

Perhaps we should start a dedicated thread to the subject of cheese, crackers, red wine and port. We could make it fit in Scubaboard if we sometimes mention the word "diving", "boat" or "marinelife" in it.

I promise I will be a regular on a thread like that!

Perhaps we should start a dedicated thread to the subject of cheese, crackers, red wine and port. We could make it fit in Scubaboard if we sometimes mention the word "diving", "boat" or "marinelife" in it.

I promise I will be a regular on a thread like that!

Same here.

Maybe we could even do a dive together one day???

Same here.

Maybe we could even do a dive together one day???

I do not plan to visit Pattaya any time soon.
If you ever come South (Phuket) send me a PM and perhaps we can do a day trip to Shark Point or just dive off the beach somewhere. I work very irregular hours (days-months) though and find it hard to plan something ahead.

I do not plan to visit Pattaya any time soon.
If you ever come South (Phuket) send me a PM and perhaps we can do a day trip to Shark Point or just dive off the beach somewhere. I work very irregular hours (days-months) though and find it hard to plan something ahead.

I wasn't thinking of Pattaya, honest!!

I am proposing a trip to the south later in the year, but before that I am having my annual few weeks back in the UK now its warmed up a bit.

Maybe I be in touch later in the year. I will bring the Port.

I can be quite flexible - dont work at all.

If you change your mind we can dive Pattaya :)

Last edited:
I'd rather stay South.
Shark Point is really an excellent dive.

Well. if my experiences are anything to go by, Shark Point is a terrible site.

I went there in 1989, i was promised good vis and sharks and we had neither, the waves were big, and the dive breifing was poor and i got lost. The food was too spicy, the boat was slow so we got there late and the DM said the other boats must have scared the sharks away.

And i lost my knife, if anyone finds it please let me know.

Don't know why I enjoyed the day regardless.....................

Didn't have internet forums to moan then, so I'm starting now.

Well. if my experiences are anything to go by, Shark Point is a terrible site.

I went there in 1989, i was promised good vis and sharks and we had neither, the waves were big, and the dive breifing was poor and i got lost. The food was too spicy, the boat was slow so we got there late and the DM said the other boats must have scared the sharks away.

And i lost my knife, if anyone finds it please let me know.

Don't know why I enjoyed the day regardless.....................

Didn't have internet forums to moan then, so I'm starting now.

Never mind about the diving, there will be port with cheese and crackers afterwards. :D And maybe even some dark chocolate.
Just lets hope the curfew's finished by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom