Victoria ScubaBoard Monthly Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hyper-limits:
I just look at my current atlas and the best time is between 9:00 and 10:00, perfect time for a good night dive. If I got the time I will be there. After all Ten Miles is the best night dive in Victoria.

Al

Sweeet! This sounds like a plan then, if the weather is good. My dive buddy is probably coming too -- though she's not a big fan of night diving. Hopefully 10-mile will change her attitude.

Who else is coming??

- ChillyWaters

I'll see if Swankenstein is available for a night dive on the 13th, I'm pretty sure that he won't mind taking some great pictures of Ten Mile Pt for his website and maybe post some on SB.

Cheers

Al

Hyper-limits:
I'll see if Swankenstein is available for a night dive on the 13th, I'm pretty sure that he won't mind taking some great pictures of Ten Mile Pt for his website and maybe post some on SB.

Cheers

Al
Sounds fine with me so far. I'm on leave ("holidays" for those of you who aren't in the cult), so I'll be diving pretty much every day. I'll probably do a few overnight trips, maybe to Pender and Gabriola. And of course, Port Alberni in a couple days.

swankenstein:
Sounds fine with me so far. I'm on leave ("holidays" for those of you who aren't in the cult), so I'll be diving pretty much every day. I'll probably do a few overnight trips, maybe to Pender and Gabriola. And of course, Port Alberni in a couple days.

Great we haven't done a night dive in a long time. And I look forward to meeting the rest of the SB gang.

anybody available to dive between august 14th to 22nd? coming over to the island for my vacation and NEED to try the diving there im from squamish have about 20 dives just finishing my Advanced Open Water

cheers

swankenstein:
Don't think I'll be able to make it after all. We have visitors on the weekend and my bailout's in for viz/hydro. Plus I'm scared of underwater ghosts.

What about phantoms?

I intend on being there.

Back
Top Bottom